Axiom Seymour OCEANWEAVE P25 Pannier
Axiom Seymour Oceanweave P25 Panniers
- 600D recycled fishnet Polyester with water resistant Polyurethane
- Ultra-stiff Polyurethane backing place for on-bike stability
- 3M reflective accents and light clip
- Carrying handle for off-bike use
- Velcro platform mounting straps and bungee hook mount
- Zippered main compartments, and zippered side pockets
A wave of positive change: Abandoned fishing nets make up ten percent of all ocean pollution, and are a major threat to marine life including turtles, fish, seabirds, seals, and whales. At Axiom, we are committed to sustainability and take pride in sourcing environmentally sound materials, such as these recycled fishing nets, to create our products. Every bag in the Seymour series uses a new fabric which we call Oceanweave, that contributes to reducing the amount of plastic in our oceans. These bags are the world's only cycling bags to be made out of recycled fishing nets. We hope this product will inspire others to become a part of a solution to this environmental crisis. Together we can make a difference.
Learn more about Oceawave and the Global Ghost Gear Initiative at Axiom.com.